Tuesday, March 16, 2010

CHARACTER

Abraham Lincoln. When I image him all I see is his top hat. Very tall to add to that! And his mole! Not trying to seem mean but that is what I see in my head when I hear his name. Well also the theater. I honestly don't think that he would get elected if he were to run as president now. Mainly because of his looks.

Many presidents looks now a days are handsome. And look nicely cut. This election Hilary Clinton ran for presidency and she's a good-looking woman. The vibe she gives from her appearance gave some of us I think a sense of safety and motherly love. But also because hello she was a woman running between all those men.

I think it's wonderful that the campaigns are shown on television now. It gives us a chance to see the candidates and well I have to admit I tend to kind of put my vote to the better looking one. I'm not saying looks are all that matter. But when I would see John McCain I always wanted to be able to touch his face! He looks like he would be a soft person! But Barrack Obama won the elections. He is a very handsome man. Very handsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment